Parking – Patient/family parking
- Promise Hospital Entrance – 10 visitor parking spaces are located off of 8th Ave. & D street
- LDS Hospital Main Entrance – Parking garage located off of 8th Ave & C street
- Promise Hospital’s entrance is open Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Most outside doors are locked after 6:30 p.m. To visit after hours, enter through LDS Hospital main entrance and check in with hospital security. Promise Hospital is located on the 4th floor and is accessible from the Central Elevator.
- Contact hospital Administration (801-408-7109) for a list of discounted lodging options located nearby.
- Located on the first floor main lobby
- Open 24 hours daily
- Serves light meals, snack and hot and cold beverages
- Our café offers buffet-style dining featuring daily entrees, healthy options, and a salad bar
- Phone (801) 408-5100
- Located on the second floor by the central elevator
- Hours – Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dinner: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- The Gift Shop offers magazines, candy, cards, flowers, balloons, decor and personal care items. Operated by volunteers, Gift Shop proceeds help improve hospital services
- Phone (801) 408-1125
- Located on the first floor near the hospital entrance
- Hours – Weekdays: 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Each patient room offers a telephone, television and DVD player. The telephone and a television remote are by the bedside. To dial outside the hospital, first press “9.” Long distance calls can be made with a calling card. Nurses and caregivers are available to assist patients with use of the phone. Cell phones may be used in all areas of the hospital.
- Promise Hospital features a wide selection of movies, books, magazines, handheld games and music for our patients to enjoy. Family and friends are also invited to bring items from home.