Parking – Patient/family parking
- Promise Hospital Entrance – 10 visitor parking spaces are located off of 8th Ave. & D street
- LDS Hospital Main Entrance – Parking garage located off of 8th Ave & C street
- Promise Hospital’s entrance is open Mon-Fri 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Most outside doors are locked after 6:30 p.m. To visit after hours, enter through LDS Hospital main entrance and check in with hospital security. Promise Hospital is located on the 4th floor and is accessible from the Central Elevator.
- Contact hospital Administration (801-408-7109) for a list of discounted lodging options located nearby.
- Located on the first floor main lobby
- Open 24 hours daily
- Serves light meals, snack and hot and cold beverages
- Our café offers buffet-style dining featuring daily entrees, healthy options, and a salad bar
- Phone (801) 408-5100
- Located on the second floor by the central elevator
- Hours – Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dinner: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- The Gift Shop offers magazines, candy, cards, flowers, balloons, decor and personal care items. Operated by volunteers, Gift Shop proceeds help improve hospital services
- Phone (801) 408-1125
- Located on the first floor near the hospital entrance
- Hours – Weekdays: 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Each patient room offers a telephone, television and DVD player. The telephone and a television remote are by the bedside. To dial outside the hospital, first press “9.” Long distance calls can be made with a calling card. Nurses and caregivers are available to assist patients with use of the phone. Cell phones may be used in all areas of the hospital.
- Promise Hospital features a wide selection of movies, books, magazines, handheld games and music for our patients to enjoy. Family and friends are also invited to bring items from home.
Promise Hospital and LDS Hospital have been designated as a Non-Smoking Campus